Three ways to support the B. F. Skinner Foundation:
Become a friend today! Friends of the B. F. Skinner Foundation support…
- research by students who will become our next professionals
- accurate information about Skinner and the science he began
- making books like Verbal Behavior and The Technology of Teaching available at a reasonable price
- convert Skinner’s books into e-book formats
- preserving the archival record of behavioral work
- resources for media, scholars, students and the public worldwide
- improving the website by adding materials from the foundation archives
Support the B. F. Skinner Foundation with an online donation. Become a Friend of the Foundation by contributing $25.00 or more. Donations as small as $10.00 are also welcome. Contributions to the Foundation are tax-deductible.
Donate in memory of or in honor of a favorite professor, friend, colleague, or relative. Make sure to note the name in whose memory you are contributing when donating.
Become a FRIEND for $25 or more.
**All money from Friends goes directly to services, not to administration.
Support us without spending an extra penny …
Do you shop on Amazon.com? Have you heard about AmazonSmile? It is the same Amazon you know, with same products, same prices, same service, except Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible purchases to the charitable organization of your choice. So every time you buy something you want and need, you will automatically help us with new projects. Support B. F. Skinner Foundation by shopping at smile.amazon.com and selecting us as your favorite charitable organization.